24 June, 2021
Expressions of Interest sought for collaborative AIMEX 2021 showcase stand
AS part of their National Showcase program in 2021, Resource Industry Network is once again making preparations to showcase the region's METS capability at AIMEX on November 16-18 in Sydney.
As a result, they are now taking Expressions of Interest for businesses interested in joining our showcase stand - the Mackay Region Engineering, Industrial and Technology Hub, which aims to raise awareness and promote the capability of the Mackay,
Isaac, Whitsunday (MIW) METS sector and create opportunities for
businesses and the region.
So if you're a MIW businesses in the mining supply chain, here are a few things to consider:
- The RIN stand is a cost-effective method of gaining national exposure;
- Collaborative-style stand with a fixed walk-on price;
- Minimal effort required for businesses as RIN facilitates the stand and all requirements;
- Your business benefits from our experience and program materials developed over several years of showcase events;
- You get to showcase alongside other local businesses that work together in promoting the region's capacity; and
- Ability to connect with a wider market of buyers and opportunities
The AIMEX program is a valuable one and is a key event on the mining calendar offering a unique opportunity for leading suppliers and buyers. Events such as AIMEX deliver many benefits including:
- Attracting a high quality and quantity of buyers and decision-makers
- Generating sales leads
- Delivering new business
- Time-efficient and cost effective way to accelerate the sales process
- Providing all-important brand experiences
- Building relationships face-to-face
Please note however, that spaces on the RIN showcase stand are limited.
To register your interest for AIMEX 2021 happening from November 16-18 in Sydney, download the below EOI (including pricing and inclusions) or contact our events and projects manager Sonia Andersen today.